1. Give God what's right -- not what's left.
2. We don't change God's message - His message changes us.
3. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives develop.
4. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
5. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
6. The church is 'prayer conditioned'.
7. When praying, don't give God instructions, just report for duty.
8. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
9. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
10. Exercise daily - walk with the Lord.
11. Plan ahead - It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
12. Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
13. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
14. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
15. Read the Bible -- It' ll scare the hell out of you.
16. He who angers you, controls you.
17. Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
18. Never give the devil a ride - he will always want to drive!
19. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the period!
20. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
21. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
22. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
23. When God ordains, He sustains.
24. Be ye fishers of men - you catch them and He'll clean them.
25. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back!
26. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.